Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Our First Post

Hey Everyone! Wow, this is exciting! This has been a busy week for us, getting ready for both the wedding and the BIG MOVE! There's so much to do, I have to just focus on little things, because the big picture is just a little overwhelming. We've got the trailer just about ready now. We just have to test our caulking job with a hose to make sure there's no leaks, and then we will start to load things. The majority of our stuff is packed, but we still have to figure out a rack system for all the lumber we will be bringing.
I went to a consultation with the guy who is doing the wedding make-up. I told him he could do whatever he wanted as long as I wasn't wearing dark lipstick, and he proceeded to put a very deep colour on my lips and proclaimed that that was the lightest colour he owned. So...we'll see. Jai ordered the last piece of his clothing off of E-bay. He's like the E-bay groom, but so far everything has fit perfectly! Some people have all the luck.
We both have one more shift at Yo Video. That's a big change. So many customers have been so supportive, we have gotten several cards and gifts, which is really amazing. And lots of customers have told me I picked well (as if I didn't know!). People are really going to miss Jai, I think most of them assumed he would be there forever so their grandkids would be sure to have good taste in movies.

No comments: