Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boldly off in new directions...


Hello Again! I've been a busy little crafter this weekend, and thought I would share some of what I've been up to. I finally got a screen made with a couple of the drawings I've been working on, so I got on the trusty Yudu, and printed some stuff. First up, the first print in a new series marrying vintage photos with Swedish forest folklore:

This was screen-printed, and then hand-tinted. And at the same time, I printed some copies of our new logo. They sat around for a day or two, and then at 3:30 am last night (when all the best ideas come) I thought, I could make baby hats. We're always hunting around for Griffin's hat, and one hat just isn't enough. So today, I cut up some old t-shirts, sewed on our logo, and made some baby hats. What is it they say about necessity and Mothers?

Griffin was kind enough to be my baby model.

Hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments: