Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ice Cubes and Wee Blossoms


Hi! I thought I might have time to sneak a little post in. Griffin woke up at 6:30 this morning, but conked back out at 8:30, when we walked Jai to work. I could have used a little more sleep, and I'm sure Jai would tell you the same!
We've been doing pretty well this week, although those little teeth are continuing to shift around. My main strategy is to keep him distracted.
We had a very busy weekend, full of friends and barbecues. We couldn't have asked for better weather for the May long weekend. Then Tuesday was 29 degrees! It's nice, but I think everyone is a little worried about what it means for the upcoming Summer. Griffin and I spent a lot of time on the deck, playing with ice cubes.

And I think this is my new favourite picture:

Yesterday we had our Waldorf playgroup, Wee Blossoms, in Annapolis Royal.

It's so nice to get out and spend time with all those other Moms and kids (plus one Dad!)

Our little guy must be going through a growth spurt, because he was stealing food from everyone, and their Mother.

Plus, it was yet another gorgeous day.

So yeah, the house is a bit of a mess, and the gardening is not done (hah! is it ever?) The piece I am working on has been languishing a little, and I still haven't figured out my new web-site. But... we have one (mostly) happy little boy, and one (mostly) happy Mommy, who is getting a great tan.

3 comments:

The Mama said...

Such nice pics! Love the waldorff ones. Outside is the best place. I love the one of Griffin on the deck too!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Enjoy every minute!

Anonymous said...

Brings back very happy memories of our visit & times with you all. That's a stunning photo of Grace that you managed to catch :) Finn is still talking about how much fun he had playing storm troopers with Eve!