Thursday, March 03, 2011

Book Reviews Coming to A Blog Near You...

Ok, I've been meaning to do this for a while, but finally just started. I created a second blog, where I can just write about the book I just finished. Starting with "The Habitation of the Blessed: A Dirge for Prester John". I found this hard, because books are such a personal thing for me. I tend not to share. But, if you ever meet someone who loved the same book that you loved, don't you just have something instantly in common, like you just know you could be bosom buddies? Isn't that the best?
I don't know if anyone will be interested, but if you are, hop on over to A House Full of Books.
That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren,

Have you thought about doing some contract work? for a newspaper/publisher/magazine? Your review is absolutely delicious! And now I have to go and find this book! I will have to fit it in with 'Literacy: The Ecology of Written Language', and 'The Child in the World/The World in the Child'....not quite as lyrical and mythical as your book, but these are my reads at the moment.

Good luck with your new site. Your first review will have us all flocking to find this book. xx jP