Thursday, April 28, 2011

Off to Mexico...

Hello! Just a quick stopover tonight - tomorrow we head off to the city, and then to Mexico! I thought I might have time for a proper update before we head out, but now it looks like it will have to wait. (I know, the suspense is just killing you!)
This will be our first time apart from Griffin for an overnight, never mind a whole week. I'm sure he'll do great. I'm not so sure about me!
And Jai and I have one little suitcase each, but little G has an entire van full of things he needs to have with him. I think there could be a formula of some sort where the size of your suitcase is in direct inverse proportion to the size of you.
Anyway, hope you all enjoy yourselves for the next week and a bit. We plan on enjoying ourselves immensely. TTFN

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I hope you are having an amazing time!