Thursday, January 12, 2012

Big Plans, I Say!

Hello again! I don't really have too much to report around here. We're in the middle of a Snow Bomb right now. It's very picturesque in a snow-blowing-sideways kind of way.
We've been inside all day, and Griffin is climbing the walls a little bit. We made chocolate chip cookies again this morning, so that was fun for a while, but I think we'll have to try and make it outside again tomorrow.

And me, when I get cooped up inside, I start to scheme. I make Grand Plans. Yup, I'm really good at planning for outlandish possibilities. That's how you know it's Winter around here.

Occasionally I get stuff done. You can head over to Lauren Kaye Photography if you want to see a wedding I did with Emma Rose over the summer. I thought I would choose some photos to do post-production on, and post them on the photography blog, as I go. I'm not sure that I'll be able to do too many wedding this summer, but I figure by August Holly will be able to handle a day without me. We'll see. I already miss doing them.



"Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities." ~Gloria Steinem
Wishing you a week of Big Plans and little accomplishments...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully all your scheming involves a trip to the Bahamas...since Sunquest is offering direct flights and all!!!