Friday, June 15, 2012

Considering Life as Usual



What?!?  Half-way through June already?!?  Honestly, I don't understand how the time just disappears like that.  But here we are.
Ummm.... I don't actually have much to say.  The days, I guess, are such a blur these days, that I haven't really stopped to consider them at all. I guess that's why it's good to head over here once in a while, and look back.
Griffin lately has been reading books to himself, which is pretty fun.  He also loves calling people up and leaving messages on their machines.  Most of the messages consist of very loud renderings of "The Wheels on the Bus" in all it's various verses.

























Holly likes to clap her hands, she's finally starting to nap properly, and she chews on everything.  She did her first finger painting today at the library.
Griffin wasn't really into the finger painting, but did enjoy pouring paint onto his paper, and then driving his car through it to make tracks.
Jai has been worried about the fate of the Bookmobile here in the Valley, and scheming ways to try and see Prometheus in the theatre.  And enjoying some full-body snuggles from Griffin as they lie in the sun on the deck.
I have been reading all sorts of canning recipes and dreaming of opening my own cafe.
Pretty much, life as usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I hope this comment feature works - a.j. Still having trouble. It was great to see you -see you on the 30th!! Xo us and Kasi too