Thursday, June 06, 2013

Slight Catch-Up (part 1)

Oh my GOODNESS, I am behind!  I will catch up soon, I promise.  We've mostly been spending all our time outside, between gardening, and end-of-year activities, playground work, photo work, plus general outside-y-ness, I haven't been spending much time at the computer - editing personal photos, or writing personal posts!  Anyway, rest assured we are all well, and I have every intention of getting back here some day soon, with some new photos to share.  In the meantime...

Here, as promised, fire truck cake pictures:


Holly doing some baking, too:
 The still-fun box:
 Our willow playhouse, started:
 Fun at the playground by my parent's place:



 Fun on my parent's deck:









 Griffin wanted to paint his nails like his friend Ella:
 And this, all the time:


No comments: