Thursday, March 06, 2014

IF - Voice

Hello!  It's Illustration Friday time again!  One week I am going to try and fit in some more time to do this, but for now I'm just glad to get something done, if I can.  My course is going really well, but it's a LOT of work, and I don't have any photos of the kids to share right now - I've been too busy editing photoshoots.  Anyway, this is just a fun one.  These are a couple of the characters I've been playing with for a story I am working on.  I'm just loving having an excuse to actually sit and write stories.  SO much fun!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I like this! The gorilla in the dress is really cool!

anthemsweet said...

Looks like a fun story! I also really like your flying star from last week, and your lovely pictures of your children in nature.

And thank you for leaving a comment on my blog:)